Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gina K Day

It seems like there hasn't been enough time in my weeks lately to play in any of the Gina K challenges, so I decided to "make time" and create a card for today's Inspiration challenge on Stamp TV. All you need to do is make a card and actually send it to someone! How's that for an easy challenge! I think the hardest part is figuring out who to send it to. :-)

I used an older Gina K Designs set called "Flowers for Daisy" and colored it with Copics, following the sketch of the card Gina made for today's Stamp TV episode. The dp is another piece from my scrap stash. I think it's K&Co. :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

CarlaKH said...

Gorgeous! I love those colors!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Tricia.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors.