Friday, April 16, 2010

Cocoa's Mother's Day

If you read yesterday's post, you'll recognize this card as the *first* card I made for yesterday's Sweet 'n Sassy digi day challenge... with the wrong colors!!! However, I *do* like how the card turned out! I used a scrap of paper that I got in a craft kit last spring and the Flowers from Cocoa digi, as well as an older SU stamp for the sentiment. I colored Cocoa with copics and added a little bit of a "glow" with some yellow pastels. I love the little half pearls I just got from Paper Garden Projects the other day. Their color is "Chino" and they're an inexpensive way to add a little "bling" to a project without overdoing it. And they are *such* a pretty color!!

Thanks for stopping by! There is still time to play in the challenge for a free digi!

Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is a darling image, Tricia, and what beautiful coloring!!!! Awesome colors and papers, too!!!!