Thursday, March 04, 2010

Digi Day Revisited!

I had a little extra "playtime" today, so I printed out the free image that I got for participating in the Digi Day challenge (below) and colored it up. I stayed with the pink and yellow theme... but added in a little lavender to make it springy. Isn't it pretty?? You can still get this image free if you participate in the challenge by 10 EST tonight!

Here's the whole card...
Thanks for stopping by again!

Tricia


Image: Sweet n Sassy digi
Sentiment: Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper & Ribbon from my stash :-)

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, this is precious, Tricia....I love that adorable image and your coloring is beautiful....spring is in the air!!!!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Tricia.
luv
Debby

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is so beautiful! I am always amazed when I visit your blog on how you can continually come up with such amazing cards.