Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Such a Good Reminder



This card is for a dear friend of ours that just had a hip replacement. Since it was going to a guy I tried to keep the frills to a minimum, but I couldn't resist a few scallops. :-) I just love the colors of this paper from TAC. The richness of the colors are perfect for a verse that is so rich in promise and application. I used some tiny brads to accent the front of the card. I'm so glad I got them in every color. I love them!! Oh - the stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps... Phil 4:6-7

Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments. You encourage me!!

Blessings,

Tricia

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Simply gorgeous, Tricia, and that verse is perfect. . .just like all of God's words to us ;D

CarlaKH said...

Beautiful card... love the verse and the scallops are a perfect touch!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a pretty card and I love the verse! Perfect for anyone for sure!

Coleen said...

Tricia, I love when I can connect with another Christian crafter. We are missionaries in Ukraine.
Just changed the name of my blog. I'm following your blog. Would you follow mine? Then I can get directly to yours from mine. First blog is artsy, second missions.
Thanks,
Coleen
http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/
http://franksukraine.blogspot.com/