Monday, February 22, 2010

Penny Black Birthday

I don't know what it is about these little Penny Black mice, but I just *adore* them! This little birthday celebration is from the Critter Party set. I colored it with copics and added a little bit of Stickles for sparkle. The flower is punched with the Boho Blossoms SU punch and the little frond punch is by Martha Stewart. I started out following the Sketch Saturday sketch and using the Penny Black Saturday challenge colors of green, yellow and pink. Well, I got the colors ok... but the sketch took on a life of its own! :-) Here's the finished project...

I have a full week of blogging planned if all goes well... a digi card tomorrow, one of my sweet Magnolias on Wednesday, the PaperTrey blog hop on Thursday, Friday is the Paper Garden Fourth Friday Challenge, and Saturday I'll post my Clearly Inspired Challenge card... although you can start on that challenge on Friday as well! Hope you'll be able to drop by!

Blessings!

Tricia

6 comments:

moreofhim said...

Ooooo-I LOVE it!! You are SO creative! I'm going to have to make a card like this for my sister's birthday. She'll love it. I love those little mice - how adorable!

I also enjoyed seeing your latest cross stitch finishes. So pretty!

I'll be back again. :)

God bless you - Julie

Kath Stewart said...

this is adorable tricia..one of my all time fave PB images...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Annie Bee said...

They are just soooo cute

Danni said...

Such a cute card!!

Shawna said...

What an adorable card Tricia!! Love, those little mice and the flower at the bottom is just the right touch!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tricia, you know I love those mice and what beautiful spring colours.
luv
Debby