Friday, February 26, 2010

Forget Winter! Think Spring!!

I tried. I really, really tried to come up with a "final farewell" to winter card for this month's Fourth Friday Challenge over at Paper Garden Projects. But, well, nothing says "farewell to winter" like a little hedgehog carrying flowers, right??? LOL!!

My little hedgie is from Critter Party, and the sentiment is from a clear Impression Obsession set called "Cupcake". I used some pretty Farm Fresh dp by October Afternoon, and just kept the card clean and simple. I really hope you'll join in on the challenge. Just make a card that says "Goodbye to Winter" - whether that means one last winter card or a spring card - and link it to Cathy's blog. We'll be drawing a name from all those who participate and the prize is wonderful!! Check it out over on Cathy's blog!!

Here's my card in full...

Don't forget to check out my other post today! See you tomorrow!!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This card is just perfect Tricia! I love the colors and the way you did the ribbon. Isn't that Farm Fresh paper beautiful? I love the bright colors.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little Hedgie is adorable, Tricia....I sure hope he does bring the end of winter!!!! Love the awesome ribbon treatment, too!!!