Friday, January 29, 2010

February CDS Sneak Peeks - Day 2


Going Dotty


CDS STAMPS USED: Chuggin Along

CS/PAPERS: Pink Paislee DP, Olive, Brown, White CS

INK: Memento Black, PTI Fresh Snow

MARKERS: Copic

ACCENTS/TOOLS: Ribbon


Today's set, Chuggin' Along, has so many pieces that I didn't know which to use first! It has both outline images and shadow images, so you can color or not, depending on what you like to do. For my first card I chose the adorable teddy bear image and colored him with copics. Isn't he just precious??? I added the little stripes on his tummy with a .01 Zig Millennium pen to make him look fat. ☺


For my second card I stamped the train engine onto a piece of Cosmo Cricket paper, and then stamped the wheels and such with a grey ink. That's all one stamp, by the way, so it's really easy to use!! I added some gold dew drops for steam and put the sentiment on the side.




Pastel Train


CDS STAMPS USED: Chuggin Along

CS/PAPERS: Cosmo Cricket DP, Cream, Apricot CS

INK: Memento Black, Palette Grey

ACCENTS/TOOLS: Gold Dew Drops, Spiral Punch

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Paper Piecing


Here's the list of other designers! Be sure to check out all of today's sneak peeks!! See you here tomorrow!!



Trudy Sjolander

Tori Wild

Candy Fosta

Kim Teasdale

Nancy Grant

Katie Renz

Stacy Morgan

Shawne Arnold

Sarah Taylor

Cassie Trask

Angela Thomas

Linda Anderson

Laurie Wilson

Linda Borneman

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Tricia, I love both of your samples, but that little bear just makes me smile. So darn cute ;D

Gloria Dojlido said...

How adorable is this. Both your cards are to cute. You showcased the versatility of this stamp set so beautifully.

Stacy Morgan said...

These are DARLING... Oh I love love love that little bear, how cute. The train is so sweet and great layouts on both of them! My fav so far today!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What fun creations Tricia!!! Neat how you did the smoke with the train.

:-)

Kevin Renz said...

Tooo cute Tricia! I love that polka dotesque paper... it is fuuun!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness, what totally adorable samples you made!!!!! So much sweetness poured into each one!!!!!! I love 'em!!

Linda