Thursday, November 05, 2009

Jesus is Born!

I got a fun box filled with goodies from Paper Garden Projects yesterday, and thought that this intricate manger scene would be a perfect image to use with the Card Positioning Systems sketch for this week. I know that this isn't my usual open line type colored image, and I must admit that I struggled some!! I stamped the "Manger" stamp by Impression Obsession twice in Ballet Blue ink onto some Nautical Blue Medium cardstock and cut it out. Then I stamped the image in Black ink the third time and cut out and watercolored a focal image. I used the Paisley CB folder on the bottom of the brown cardstock, distressed the edges, and layered it all on a mustard card base. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar's Mini Christmas Scriptures.

Be sure to check out all the specials going on at Paper Garden right now!


20% off all embellishments

25% off Copic Sketch Markers

25% off Stampavie Stamps

40% off all Clearance Items

$5 shipping for US orders $40 or less.Free US shipping for all orders over $40.00!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Love all the texture on your card Tricia! Great job.

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful Tricia!! I love the embossing! :)