Saturday, October 03, 2009

World CardMaking Day

I'm wanting to get in lots and lots of stamping today, but each card takes me an hour! So... instead of making lots of cards, I'll just be sure that each card is for more than one challenge. This sweet little Tilda card, for example, is for two challenges. The Just Magnolia challenge to use handmade flowers (mine are made with an SU punch) and the Paper Garden Projects challenge to make a fall inspired card. I think the colors are fall-ish, and her camouflage colored apron makes me think of deer hunting! :-)

I hope that you'll have a chance to stamp this weekend! There are lots of great challenges out there to get your creative juices flowing. I think the next one I'll try is from Whiff of Joy.

TTFN!

Tricia

7 comments:

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Hi Tricia!

Your card is so cute - wonderful job on coloring. Thanks so much for playing the challenge!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Stacy Morgan said...

Very warm and pretty! I like the fall colors.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Lovely card, the earth tones are very pretty! Cute image and accents too. Love your flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Magnolia this week! :)

Candy F. said...

Tricia -- This card is so pretty. I love Magnolia stamps and you really captured the girl's personality in your card.

carole said...

Your card is pretty cute, I love the ton you have used.

Carole

Bev said...

Wonderful card, your papers and colours are so pretty. Fabulous flowers too. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week xs