Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Weekend Color Challenge

Hi all! Have you been over to the Clear Dollar Stamps store yet to snag some of those wonderful new stamps that are available??? What a fabulous release! Today I have a Z-Fold card to show you that I made for this weekend's Clear Dollar Stamps Color Challenge over on Papercraft Planet. I pulled out one of my favorite sets again - Genuine Love - and stamped the branch across the top and bottom edge of a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of cardstock. Fold the card like you're going to make a regular size card base, then fold back the top 1/4 so the stamping shows. Voila! A Z-fold card! The sentiment is from another CDS set that I love called Wistful Wishes.
Have a great day and I'd love to see your Z-fold card if you make one!!

Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design...love the branches stamped across the top and botton and the center image looks gorgeous!!!!