Monday, July 13, 2009

Pooh

One of my daughters just loves Pooh - ummm, yup, the 18 year old!! I've had these stamps in her honor forever, but seldom use them. In fact, I just transferred them from foam backing to ezmount last year. Here I stamped the little postage stamp on a piece of Basic Grey background paper and colored Pooh & Christopher Robin with Prismacolors. After doing a reverse mask and distressing a little I sewed it to a little mat and assembled the card. Sketch is last week's Mojo94.

3 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Tricia,
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Gosh your Quilts are beautiful, it must take you ages to complete. I used to be in love with material but I never wanted to cut into it, just look at it, Hee! Jenny x

Ellibelle said...

What a cute pooh stamp. And you colored it beautifully.

HeidiD said...

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I just *LOVE* that Pooh stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. I really should pull out my prismas more often. Have yourself a wonderful week!!