Friday, July 03, 2009

Cards, Cards & More Cards!

I had a ball today stamping up a storm. I tried something new this week and didn't do any stamping until today. Do you know how much I got done around the house this week? It was phenomenal!! (Did I spell that right??) Anyway, today was my stamping day and I got 7 cards made. One for each day of the week on my blog. That is so exciting! They aren't fancy, but they're me.

This is one of my favorites. It's for the Viva La Verve Week 2 Challenge on SCS and it has a twist of Poppin' Pastels. Can you spot them? On the white panel behind the sheep, I stamped the flowers with Versamark and then used pastels to color over them. The Versamark picks up the color. Pretty, isn't it?? The little sheep is from Elzybell UK and is colored with Copics and punched out with Marvy punches. The sentiment is Verve and Elzybell combined. Thanks so much for stopping by. Come again tomorrow!

No comments: