Friday, June 19, 2009

Beautiful Day

It's definitely a beautiful day at my house.  Guess what came???  My Papertrey box!! :-)  Yippee!  Do you see some of the gorgeous vintage buttons and twine on the card up there??  The card is actually for the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge, which was a hard one for me.  Red, Chocolate, Teal and Lilac.  Are you kidding???  I'm *not* a Bold Brights kind of girl!!!  But... I had this sweet CDS set that I hadn't gotten to play with (Thankful for You) and it was *perfect* for those colors... especially cuz I could use my new buttons!!

Have a beautiful day!!  And let me know if you play along with the CDS challenge.  I'd love to see what you create! 

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

What a pretty card! And the coloring... WOW, that coloring is really amazing! That vase looks so real!