Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Under the Weather

It seems like forever since I sat down and stamped!  We got back from the wedding late on Saturday and I'm just starting to feel like I'm catching up... but now I need to start working on our GraceWorks booth for the Homeschool show coming up next weekend.  Whew!!  Time Flies!  Speaking of flying...  Here comes Sammy Squirrel from Digital Stamp Oasis in his fighter jet.  I colored him ever so quickly with Prismas, OMS and a few Copic markers.

Hope *you're* not under the weather right now.  I know there are a lot of colds and flus going around, though, so if you feel crummy, this card is for you!!

Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Tammi said...

What a great little card...love your sky and the way you placed the sentiment.

Laurie Wilson said...

That is such a sweet get well card! The sentiment is perfect, the coloring is fabulous and the sky is beautifully done!