Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Moose be your Birthday

More Clear Dollar Stamp fun today!!  I colored the Moose from the CDS February Stamp of the Month set with Copics and stitched a bright card together to enter in the Stamp TV color challenge.  Isn't he just precious???  I'll have a card with the rest of his family soon - they just came out last month.  What is it with me and cute animals and little girls without mouths?? :)

Nothing too fancy on this card.  I did pull out my machine and do some stitching.  In fact I think I sewed on *all* the cards I made the other day.  I really like the look - I may adopt it as my style. :)  I colored the flower with my copic marker to get it bright red, and I punched out the layers of the tag with my word window punch.

Here are the details...

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: February 2009 SOTM - Moose
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Bazzill, Imaginisce dp
INK: Palette Noir
MARKERS (if any): Copic... E31, E33, E37, R29, R02
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Prima flower colored with R29 marker, brad, word window punch, ribbon, sewing machine
COLORING MEDIUM (if any): Copics & Prismacolors w/ OMS
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any): None!



2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

So darling, Tricia!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, what an adorable stamp. Love that flower DP too. :)