Monday, March 16, 2009

Springy Thanks

It smelled like Spring today.  We even went for a walk after supper.  Ahhhh!  Tomorrow it might get close to 70 outside.  Oh how wonderful!!!  And.... drumroll please!  I saw my first robin yesterday.  {{smiles}}

In honor of spring - I used my FlyBaby kit again (which I'm *loving*) and made this thank you note with a sketch from Stamp TV.  It's a thank you note, too, so it qualifies for the challenge over at Paper Garden Projects.  Check out her blog and store if you haven't.  There are fun things there!! :)  

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!  We'll be celebrating a birthday here, so it will be busy.

Blessings!

I colored my lady bug with prismas, oms and copics and paper pieced the flowers.  

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!!! You are totally rocking that kit!!

Anonymous said...

Awww.... that is so cute - and very springy. Thanks so much for stopping by and playing my challenge.

Angie said...

Tricia,
Your cards have been very cute lately. Well they are always cute but very much so lately. I just wanted to let you know I love checking out your blog. I haven't made a card for at least a year but seeing all your cute cards makes me sure I will get back to it someday. Maybe when the kids are older. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet!!