Friday, March 20, 2009

Copic Coffee Beans

Today's card is for my nephew who works at Starbucks... whose birthday was last week.  Oops.  The image is the same as the one I colored with prismacolors on Wednesday, but this time I used Copics and dark colors to change the feel from feminine to manly.  I used a Fiskars mini-pinking decorative scissor to trim the "Cool Beans" sentiment, and pulled out my Cropadile and some square eyelets to balance out the card.  Thanks for stopping by!!

Details...
Images:  A Cuppa Joe (Gina K)
Cardstock:  Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel (SU), Bazzill Textured, Watercolor paper, GP110#White
Accessories:  Copics, Sponge, cropadile, brads, Fiskars mini-pinking scissors


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Great card! I love this image!

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this card! Fabulous!!