Friday, March 13, 2009

Clean & Simple??

So after my last post about clean and simple cards I make this one for a design team call for Digital Stamp Oasis... which has some of the sweetest squirrel digistamps! :)  I haven't tried the digistamp route yet, but it sounds like fun, so I used my TAC lion to give the sketch a try.  I colored him with Prismas, OMS and Copics, added some paper piercing and stitching and then played with flowers, ribbon and buttons.  All of the paper and embellishments are from my new Spring Craft Kit from the SCS FlyBaby group... which I don't think I was supposed to use until next week.  But the Making Memories dp was *perfect* for this image and these baby buttons are adorable, and I don't even usually like buttons! :)  And it *is* mailable, I just checked! :)

1 comment:

Tammi said...

How adorable!