Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Flowers


I love this MOJO sketch! I didn't use any dp on this card (gasp!) I pulled out my Leafy Glade Background stamp and stamped on the textured cardstock in Moss, and I stamped the Ruby Red layer in the matching color with words from the Verve Floral Symphony Set. The tulips are stamped in Cameo and Ruby, then I added some watercolor pencil & gel pen highlights. The Sentiment is Verve's new Circular sayings.   I *love* it!!!!!  The sayings fit perfectly in my punch and they're so classy!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Tricia, this is beautiful. Love that background stamp. Love the sketch too, haven't even had time yet to check out this weeks mojo sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! I love the note paper punch. I always forget I have that one - and it adds such a neat effect. Thanks for playing! :)

Lorraine A said...

This is gorgeous Trish, love the tulips :-) I have just bought that punch, haven't used it yet but will make a point to use it tomorrow !!
Lorraine x