Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pretty Pearls

My card tonight is just for fun.  Clear Dollar Stamps is having a guest designer call, and they have *such* lovely Scripture stamps and cute moose stamps and so much more that I couldn't resist trying my hand at the challenge.  Which was to use pearls... pearls!!  Definitely a challenge for me.  Those things are tricky!! :)  I watercolored the tulips from an older SU set called Hello Spring and punched them out, then layered them on a scalloped punch edged with *pearls*.  The background is stamped with a plaid background stamp by CC Designs, then overstamped with a swirl in white ink.  Oh, and I added more *pearls*. :)  They're actually kind of fun, once you get started!! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out the guest designer call for yourself!

3 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Your card is adorable. I love the use of pearls they added alot to the card. Good Job

Kimm BT said...

Beautiful card Tricia! Hope you are well.
Kimm

Tammi said...

You used them beautifully...I really like these colors, gorgeous card!