Monday, February 09, 2009

Love at First Bite -- ummm, Sight!


OK, seriously, isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen???  I've been in love with him since High Hopes came out with their dragons a few months ago.  I think his name is "Albert"... 

I found some older SU dp and chose my Prismacolors to match.  I added some stitching and then sponged just a tad so the stitching would stand out a little, but then it almost got too dark, so I added a shadow around Albert to liven him up. {smiles}  He's just *so* sweet!!!!!  I used the sketch over at the High Hopes blog, which is also a Guest Designer call.  Oh, wouldn't that be over the moon fabulous????  Too fun!!

BTW, the card is for my husband.  He's kind of gruff outside like the dragon, but he's just a big teddy bear... kind of like Albert.

Thanks for stopping by!!


8 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Gorgeous design, Tricia! And wonderful colouring!!

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable!!! You did a great job with him too!

Leonie said...

Great card! Perfect for the guest designer call!!!

Leonie xx

Denise said...

I LOVE the colors on your card! You did a fabulous job coloring him.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous dragon and brilliant colours.

Tammi said...

Your husband will love this! I really like how you colored him, he's too cute! Great card!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

J'aime beaucoup cette carte

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sweet! Your coloring is beautiful! I really like this mix of colors too! Wonderfully done! :D