Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Low??

This silly little snowman makes me laugh.  He's the last of my snowman card kits that I got from SCS.  They were so much fun that I'd love to do it again.  Only I'm a little afraid to try cuz I found out that I'm a tad more allergic to cats then I thought.  I had a few breathless moments and itchy eyes and throat working on these kits!! LOL!

Now... if you've read this far I consider you a dear friend, so... *guess what?????*  This card was chosen as a winner on Mojo Monday and I get to choose some free stamps from Verve!   God is so good!!  I love the verses that Verve sells and now I'll be getting some of my very own!! {{smiles}}

Thanks for stopping by!  

Blessings!

Tricia

5 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

Congrats on winning! I loved the pansies card when you made it and even went and found some pewter brads on ebay so I can copy the look! Love verve stamps, too!

Tammi said...

WOOOHOO I can see why it won, it's a stunning card!

And I love this cute card too...too bad about the allergies though. ~Hugs

Christi Flores said...

Girl, I knew that card was a winner when I first saw it. Congrats sweetie!! I was so happy when I saw your card in the round up! This little sweetie is amazing too! I am a sucker for snowmen. :)

Stacy said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Trisha! You are going to LOVE your Verve stamps! Your snowman is Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Your card rocks!!