Friday, November 21, 2008

Distressed Baby

Gina K's So Sweet set came out the other week to make a card for the monthly sketch challenge.  I made the card, uploaded it, then decided that I didn't like it and redid it!! :)  Silly me!  The storks are stamped in Palette Burnt Umber on Basic Grey DP.  I sponged around the storks on the bottom panel and colored in the storks on the top panel with prismacolors and OMS.  

I don't know how much time I'll have to craft this weekend.  We have company coming and I've spent the day decorating for Christmas, which we'll celebrate with our friends tomorrow night - then switch gears when they leave on Sunday and get ready for Thanksgiving.  I love this time of year!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Oohh Tricia, this is really beautiful, wow!

Stacy said...

Very pretty! I love how the colors came together. I may have to case this color combo :)