Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pink, Blue and Green

I still love Tilda.  How can anyone not think that face is sweet??  Here she is as Farmer Tilda, ready to go work in the barn... overalls and all.  I colored her with my Stampin Up markers - being sure to use pink, blue and green so I could post her for the Tilda and Friends ATC challenge for last week.  I think I'm getting in right under the wire. :)

The weather is so pretty here.  The trees are starting to change and it's still warm, but there's a nice fallish breeze.  I have fresh orchard apples to snack on - "is there any felicitation in the world superior to this??"  (Yes, I've been watching Sense & Sensibility again!!)  

Have a splendid day!

Tricia

3 comments:

Farmerswife said...

I love Tilda's their faces crack me up each time I see them....love this one....now I need to know where to find the website with your day planners on it...I would love to buy two for some dear friends of mine at Church for Christmas gifts for them....thanks

Alanna

Annie said...

love Farmer Tilda in pink, blue and green and also those faux sitched corners too! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Stacy said...

Adorable! I love Tilda too! How come my coloring never looks like that when I use markers :0(