Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Whew!  What a week!!  My birthday, moving, filling orders, cleaning houses, *thinking* and *thinking* and more *thinking* about where to put things, or trying to remember where I did put them!!  I'm tired, but, oh, so relieved to be in the new house and out of the duplex.  There are still boxes everywhere and all those "things" that happen when you first move in, but, I am trying to practice the verse "In every *thing* give thanks."  It's not that difficult since I'm so aware of what a blessing this adventure is!! 

I've established my new blog for GraceWorks... Handfuls of Purpose - although that name was taken, so its address is www.hisgraceworks.blogspot.com.   I plan on having my first post up tomorrow... with blog candy, of course!! :)  Be sure to tell your friends.

As for any crafty pictures... well, my stamping desk is still buried.  Hopefully in a week or two!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Happy Birthday Blessings!!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

yes.....happy birthday and congrats on the new blog...headed there soon...
regards,

Aija said...

Happy Birthday to you!
I looked your cards and they look really nice. You have coloured the images very beautifully.
Aija

Heather Huggins said...

Whoops... Happy Late Birthday!!!

Kathy H said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!