Friday, August 08, 2008

Crafty Monkey Challenge

How's that!   I didn't have to even make a card myself!  This is my dd Katlyn's card for this week's challenge over at Crafty Monkeys.  It reminds her of her summer holidays since she loves flowers and playing with her dog.  Didn't she do a good job coloring?   I'm hoping that she'll win this week, cuz there is *such* a cute Tilda stamp as the prize.  Maybe she'd give it to me for Christmas!! LOL!!  No such luck, probably, cuz she likes Tilda's, too!! :)

If you have children age 16 or under that enjoy crafting, be sure to check out the challenge!!

Images by Hanglar & Stanglar and TAC, paper by Stampin Up, prismacolors & OMS, Pop Dot

10 comments:

Hannah said...

wow fab card i love the image and the colours are fab good luck.
thanks for joining in with our challenge.
hannahxx

Sanne said...

Wow,what a beautiful card,love the colors and the sweet images
Hugs Sanne

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Katlyn and your colouring is fabulous, I love the cute Hanglar girl and her little doggie friend, Hugs, Nikki x

Zoe said...

Hi Katlyn,
I love the cute doggie image and I love the cute hanglar girl. you coloured them beautifully. Thanks for joining in our challenge.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx

Heather Huggins said...

This is so cute! I love these little stamps. I've given you an award. Check it out HERE

Andrea said...

This is a wonderful card!
xAndrea

Melinda said...

Great job Katlyn!!!

Unknown said...

I love your card Katlyn...well done!
I have made mine now too and it's on my blog http://daisycraftyblog.blogspot.com/

Daisy xx

Ila said...

Wow!! Katlyn's card is Gorgeous and her coloring is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

SCRAP DIDI said...

beutiful card
i love doggie