Friday, June 06, 2008

What do you think??

I'm preparing to do a workshop with 20 or so ladies at the end of the month. Now, granted, I've done tons of workshops, but I don't usually have 20 ladies there and have to be 5 hours from home! I put together this grouping for the ladies to do... some really easy for the beginners, some a little more involved, so the diehard "stampers" will enjoy it too. I'll be happy to cut some extra kits if any of you are interested! Just drop me an email - This will be the JUNE CARD KIT and the cost will be $13 including shipping. Here are the projects...
This first card uses the Poppin Pastel technique and is so pretty and soft, but also quick and easy. I love the pearlescent brads that I got from TAC. I use them so much that I need to order some more!
Card #2 is made with some of the Mimi collection from TAC and that absolutely wonderful birthday gift with purchase stamp. Another thing that I use all the time!!

Card #3 is a fun one. I get to show the ladies how to color with Prismacolors and OMS. One of my favorite ways to color. We also get to pull out the Stickles. Yay!!!

And Project #4.... a quick and easy notebook like the one I showed a few days ago. So what do you think?? Will they like it?? I do have another kit that I'll make available this month as well, but I'll show that tomorrow. See you then!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I think the ladies are going to LOVE them all! I wish I lived closer so I could attend one of your workshops :0( Have fun and I hope everyone shows up!
God Bless

Stampin' Meg said...

GReat cards-I think that your workshop attendees will be delighted.
I really like how you chalk popped the solid tree stamp-I am always so frustrated by those blocky style stamps.

Ila said...

These are all Fabulous projects! The ladies will love them and are so lucky to be able to come to such a Fabulous workshop!!!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, I especailly like no 3 it is such a cute stamp