Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I've had such happy mail days for the last few days!!  I've gotten stamped images and RAK's and a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful stack of Stampin' Up designer paper from a friend.  Oh, it's lovely!!!  I made a set of little notecards for my Mom today using some of these little Elzybell chickies and some of the Cutie Pie dp.  I colored with my 3 Copic markers, SU markers, and Prismacolors.  

On another note, remember that Friday is the last day to order from the Fall/Winter TAC catalog.  We can order from the new catalog on Monday!! :)  I really can't wait to see it!  Be sure to contact me if you haven't reserved your copy yet. 

Off to finish my list now!!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Annie said...

what a cute little image, and love the bright colouring that matches the dp.