Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quick Notecard Kit


Hi all!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted.  I'm feeling somewhat under the weather, so I haven't done much (to be read "any") stamping for the past few days.  I do have the other kit to show you that I'll be offering this month.  Michelle Wooderson has been showing these wonderful little one-layer notecards on her blog and I just loved them.  I made mine with paper from the Mimi Collection by TAC.  The "Give Thanks" stamp is from a retired Stampin Up set.  I also picked up a sweet alphabet, so these could easily be monogrammed notecards as well.  I'll be offering these at my workshop at the end of the month for those ladies who "really" like to stamp.  It will give them something extra to do while I work with the newer stampers.  If you're interested in a kit, let me know and we'll work out the details. :)


2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I hope you feel better. Fabulous notecard!

:-)

Ila said...

This is a fabulous card!! Simply Lovely!!...I hope your feeling better soon!..Take Care!