Friday, May 23, 2008

Get Well Card Kit Is Here!!

This month's card kit has a Get Well Soon theme.  It includes:

5 - 6"x6" sheets of patterned paper
4 - 5.5"x 8.5" sheets of colored cardstock (one each of Chocolate, Ruby, Olive & Blue)
4 - 1 yard pieces of ribbon (chocolate & cream grosgrain, ivory organdy & gold cord)
16 assorted brads
6 - 5.5" x 8.5" sheets of Ivory Naturals cardstock
6 - White Envelopes
An assortment of "Get Well" themed stamped images and sentiments 
A color picture of my sample cards 

and... instructions to make a quick and easy card portfolio.  How fun!!

The cost of the kit will be $10+$3 shipping.  (Sorry for the increase in shipping & handling charges!! Unfortunately prices have gone up!)  You can reserve your kit by emailing me at tjtrax @ yahoo . com (without the spaces, of course!!)  and I'll send you a paypal invoice.  If you'd rather pay by check or money order, please let me know.

I'll be working on my samples and have them posted by Monday, so be sure to check back after you reserve your kit.    And if you tell a friend and they reserve a kit as well, I'll send you a free stamp from The Angel Company!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: