Saturday, April 12, 2008

Projects, projects, projects!!



Sorry I've been sporadic at posting this month! At the beginning of the year I made a goal of completing 30 projects - about 3 a month - that I already had most of the ingredients for. My list consists of things like ... finish cross-stitch Christmas stocking, complete 2007 scrapbook (done!), finish quilted tabletopper, finish challenge quilt, layer and quilt Christmas quilt, quilt in closet and quilt on couch, make cross stitch for Love Quilts, cross stitch 2 small samplers... etc. Stamping is actually not even on my list, but I've been doing so much of it that my other projects have been on the back burner. Not so this week!!! :) I've completed a baby blanket to put in my gift box (made from scraps from a quilt I made for my son years ago, and backed with fleece), I have my Christmas stocking almost ready to be outlined, I layered and quilted a tabletopper that I just love...


I layed out my challenge quilt - which is due back to the quilt shop next Tuesday...


AND made a card or two! Yay for me!! My posting may not be as frequent while I try to catch up with more projects, but I do have some stamped images coming from a few stamping sisters & I know I'll have some things to show you, so keep checking in!! :)

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhhh you know I love Fluffles!!!! Cute!