Tuesday, February 05, 2008

TAC Sample Pack - Check it out!!


Super quick and so pretty! I whipped up this card in just a few minutes using my new Amberley Grace designer cardstock from TAC. Isn't it just mouthwatering? Be sure to keep reading to see how you can get to see some in person!! The bird and sentiment are both from TAC and are stamped in Burnt Umber Palette Ink (have I told you how much I like Palette ink?? It stamps beautifully!), and there are a few smoky blue brads to finish it off.
I've been playing with my new things all morning and am becoming more and more excited about what TAC has to offer. So here's an offer for you. I know that many of you may not have ever seen what TAC up close and personal, or that it's been a number of years and you haven't seen their beautiful new exclusive papers, so in lieu of my normal monthly card kit this month, I'd like to offer you a "TAC Sample Pack" that will include a stamped card, a TAC stamp, and a 3x3" swatch of each design from two of our Soar With It Cardstock Collections, Amberley Grace and Juliette. You'll be able to use the designer cardstock to make a number of 3x3 cards, and you'll get to try out a TAC stamp to see what you've been missing. :) If you don't have an acrylic block, never fear! Your EZ mounted stamp will stick to the label side of any wood mounted stamp in a pinch. The cost for the sample pack will be $4.00 and will include shipping. If you'd like me to send a catalog with your sample pack, the cost will be $10 including shipping, and you'll receive a coupon for $5.00 off your first $25.00 order. (If you add $5.00 to that $25 order you'll get a free gift with purchase stamp. Pretty great, huh??!) Just send me an email to tjtrax @ yahoo dot com telling me if you prefer solid stamps or open designs, and if you'd like the catalog or not, and I'll send your Paypal invoice right out. Your catalog and/or sample pack will go out as soon as the snow stops... I think we're expecting upwards of 15"! Yikes!!
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a lovely, LOVELY card. I'm partial to bird images anyway, and the simplicity of this card adds to it's lovely charm!

~ Jennifer :)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, Tricia!!