Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Seeing Spots!!

Polka dots seem to be everywhere these days. My challenge to you today is to search through your stash and find some polka dots to use... Ribbons, brads, cardstock, stamp sets, you name it!! Let's see some spots!! I found my spots in a K&Co paper pack, and used them to mat a Gina K "How Sweet it Is" image that I colored with Prismacolors & OMS. I added a little glitz with Stickles... even right on my Prima daisy!! Be sure to upload your card into the ASB gallery under Stash Challenge #14 using the keyword STC14. Thanks for playing!

3 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Hey, Tricia!

Love this card -- the colors are so fun and springy! You inspired me to make a "dotty" card -- here it is: http://flowersandink.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-sweet-it-is.html

Have a great day! :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very pretty!
:-)

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and image. You've colored it so nicely!!