Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm an Angel!

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, and once again, oh wow!!! :) I just opened my demonstrator starter kit box from TAC and just look at all the fun things that I have to play with! Can you believe that it was only $150?? (Plus shipping & tax, of course...) Look at all those stamp sets and the markers and ink and cardstock and chipboard and blocks and business supplies!! I'm going to have so much fun playing tomorrow!!! :) One of the neatest things are the four organizational sets that I got for signing up as an angel in February. You can see them here. I am such an organizing paradox. I love to have things organized, but I really am not always sure how to do it. Well, TAC sent a getting started list to help new Angels organize... and I got the fantastic stamp sets to help me!! Better yet, I got all four of the sets *free*!!!! (That's close to an $80 value!) I am so excited about this company. I share the values that they are built on, I love the other Angels that I've been privileged to meet, and I can't wait to share this all with you. If you've already contacted me about getting a catalog, I'll be getting them in the mail by the weekend, and if this picture has made you curious about becoming an Angel yourself, please feel free to contact me!! :)

'Til tomorrow!



4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow - looks great! I really know hardly anything of your new company - never seen any oth their stuff except on here. I the catalogs are free I'd be happy to look at them. I haven't bought any stamp'n up stuff for 2 years, mostly b/c the prices went to high.

J-me said...

WOW!! AMAZING!!
That looks like a ton of fun. You are going to have blast organizing, stamping, & setting up your new business. WHAT FUN!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...what fun! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new creations!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yeah!!!! LOOK at all those goodies!

Congratulations on your decision.

Smiles,
Nancy