Wednesday, January 09, 2008

January Card Kit Available Now!!


Oh, fun, fun, fun!! :) The January card kit is full of bright, cheery cardstock, ribbon and designer paper. Here's what you'll get for just $10 + $2 shipping (US):

6 - 6x6 sheets of SU's new Bali Breeze designer paper
4 - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" pieces of cardstock (One each of Turquoise, Rose Red, Old Olive and Certainly Celery)
3 - Whisper White cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
3 - Whisper White mini cards (3" x 3")
3 yds of ribbon (1 yd each of White narrow organdy, turquoise and rose)
3 mini cellophane bags
25 gold brads
Lots of Stamped Images ready to color!!
A color picture of some cards and projects made from the kit

I'll be back later with some ideas from the kit. I cut one for myself and I'm going to see just how many cards and projects I can come up with. How fun! Be sure to reserve a kit for yourself right away. Email me at tjtrax @ yahoo . com, (No spaces in the email address, of course!) and I'll send you a Paypal invoice. I'll be shipping on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Check back this evening for some ideas made with the kit, and don't forget the challenge and prize in the post below!!

2 comments:

abhall76 said...

Another great looking kit!

LynnMT0906 said...

I love this. I am going to keep you in my favorites.