Monday, December 10, 2007

Two Step Challenge


It's time for the ASB Stash Challenge Preview for this week. Remember, anyone can play! You can link me to your creation in the comments, or join us over at A Shade of Blue. We'd love to have you!!


Our stash challenge for this week is a two part challenge.


First - Find a neglected Two-Step stamping type image... and Second - Pull out your markers.


I've been coloring everything lately. So I made myself pull out a quick and easy two-step image to use, and then added a little extra color to it with my markers. For example, on the flower petals I used a lighter color marker first, then added highlights with a darker marker before spritzing with water and stamping.
Here's the details...
Stamps - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Stampin' Up! Markers
Cardstock - SU Eggplant, Bazzill Orchid, DP of unknown origin :)
Misc - Staples
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you'll join us!! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love both this card and your last one! So pretty!

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card, thank you for visiting my blog :0)