Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sneak Peak # 2 - The Cow-Pig


OK - I just couldn't help myself. How about a cow???? Isn't he adorable? I used the pig stamp and used a q-tip with stamp cleaner to clean off the curly tail. I think I would clean off the very tip of his pointy ears in the future, too. Then I drew his tail in and gave him some spots, and Voila! A cow!! I think he's so sweet! If you were lurking the All That Scraps Gallery you've seen this card already... I just added a bow. It needed something!

Deb asked when these sets will be available at All That Scraps. Not too long now!! The release date is set for January 4th, and I'll have sneak peaks for you all week!! By the way - I haven't even gotten to the second set that's being released!! So much fun in store for you!!

Stop back tomorrow for one of the "mane" attractions!

Details: Stamps: Pig -Love Ya Lots (CC Designs), sentiment (handwritten); Cardstock: Pink, Chocolate Chip, Cocoa, Brocade DP (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon; Markers, SS Brads, Watercolor Crayons (SU); Wavy Scissors (Fiskars)

2 comments:

Deb said...

I. MUST. HAVE. THIS. SET!

End of discussion is all I can say - and I've only seen that one stamp (how very cool that it can be a pig/cow!).

January 4th is a perfect day for the release of this must have set - payday for both dh and I! Yep - that set is coming to my house! :O)

Another super cute card - love the colors!

Tiffiny said...

This is adorable. Nice job.