Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fluffles!!

Have you seen Fluffles??? :) I've seen a few cards with these stamps on a couple of blogs and was thrilled beyond words when Heather sent me some stamped images!! :) The first card is for the Tuesday Stash Challenge on A Shade of Blue. We needed to use buttons on our card. I hardly ever use the buttons that I've stashed away. Why?? I'm not exactly sure, but I know that I like mini brads better. These seemed to work ok, though. I just threaded a piece of linen thread through them and attached them with double sided tape.

This second Fluffles is for the top of my Dad's Christmas gift. You just have to know him to understand how much he'll appreciate my sense of humor! And Dad, if you happen to be reading this - NO PEEKING!!!


Every year, I get him a special homemade Amish Chocolate-Covered Almond Krunch that melts in your mouth. Usually he opens it and then runs and hides it. :) The Fluffles saying just cracked me up. Hopefully Dad will enjoy it, too!!

On another note, I got my new Stampin' Up! catalog today. Very pretty. The things I really like are all the first level hostess sets!!! Anyone want to do a show? There's lots to choose from -- even 6x6 pads of Designer Paper! Very Fun!!

And -- drum roll, please -- I mailed my Christmas cards today... finally!! :) WooHoo!!!!! I'm so glad to have them out of the house! :)

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mary Leeson said...

Fluffles sure is cute! I really like the brown and green gift container - very pretty - what awesome work you do! Thanks for leaving a note on my blog - didn't know I was blogger of the week - thanks and blessings to you. (Love your favorite books selections!)

Anonymous said...

Where can you buy the Fluffles images???