Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Un-Favorite Color


Do you have an "un-favorite" color? You know, the one you bought because "It would be great for...." but then you just couldn't make it work?? Well, I had a 12 x 12 sheet of this apricot textured cs that I got from TAC. It's really pretty - but I just couldn't *do* anything with it. So, my goal for today was to make it go away!! :) hehehehe. I used Heartfelt Thanks for the flower and one of my new Studio G $1 stamp sets from Michael's, some Celery DP, lots of brads, a little paper piercing around the sentiment and some pink polka dot ribbon that I'd picked up at the stamping store for another project that hasn't happened yet. :) Nothing too out of the ordinary, but two more cards done and only enough apricot left to put in my scraps!! :)
How are you doing on yesterday's challenge?? I posted late, so if you didn't see it, please scroll down and join us!! :)
Have a happy Tuesday!!

5 comments:

abhall76 said...

I really love these cards. Great job using that un-favorite paper.

Unknown said...

Your card creations are beautiful. I love the poem you wrote for your husband - I'll bet he did too. Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

Very pretty! I love the rock-n-rolling and polka dot ribbon!

Tiffiny said...

Gorgeous color combination. Nice job.

Tiffiny said...

I should have added that the color combo works so well for the stamps you used with this card.