Thursday, November 15, 2007

Anniversary Bears

Today's been busy. I have all the Christmas presents that I've already bought laid out upstairs in my room ready to be wrapped. I went to McDonald's for breakfast with the ladies from church and brought along an assortment of cards so they could each choose one. I dropped off some $$ for my husband to get gas on the way home. I did the dishes, made lunch and then got to sit down and blurf and upload some creations to the ASB gallery, including this card for this week's Sketch Challenge.

I stamped my image in black and colored it with watercolor pencils and markers, matted it with a scalloped piece of River Rock and layered it onto some pieces of Daisy D and SU designer paper. The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michaels and the ribbon is a piece of Vanilla Taffeta. Nothing fancy!

Back to wrapping Christmas presents! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

love the green and purple colors. Have fun wrapping I'm doing better this year but not close to being done.

Annie said...

this is a beautiful anniversary card - love the colours you have used and the colouring on the teddy bears.

Rose Ann said...

Your teddies are so cute, and I love the pretty papers!