Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Winter Wonderland


Ahhh, don't you love snow????? I got my order from Stampin' Up! yesterday. I'd ordered the Simple Delights card kit, mostly because I wanted the River Rock and Soft Sky ink spots. :) So... here's soft sky snowflakes (say that 5 times fast!!) I stamped the "snowflakes" on a piece of white cardstock and layered it on soft sky and then again on white. I cut a piece of snowflake vellum that I'd picked up at my LSS and attached it with 2 brads from JoAnn's. I attached the stamped piece with staples using Angel's Sketch #5, sprinked glitter on the snowflakes, and then cut out and attached 3 snowflakes with dimensionals. The centers of the raised snowflakes are little gem stickers that I picked up at the grocery store this afternoon! :) I really, really like how this card turned out and I still needed to enter a winter card for the Pink Cat Studio contest, so.... here it is!!
Thanks for stopping by today. I did get one more of Angel's sketches done, but I'm going to save it for tomorrow. I was really busy all day taking my daughter to the chiropractor and buying groceries at the health food store in a neighboring city for my girls who need gluten free/casein free options. See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Can you make me like 50 of these for Christmas! - JK but I do really love it. Maybe you should sell cards, you do such a good job. Caleb made some cards with me - he loves to stamp and punch and we sponged today too.

Angie said...

Love It! Gorgeous card.

Angel said...

OH WOW! I love how this turned out. Don't you just love playing with new stuff??!!

Melissa said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!! Thank you for entering the contest!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful!! This set makes lovely snowflakes...and I LOVE your card!

Unknown said...

This is so soft and pretty, I love it!