Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Winter Whipper Snapper


Sorry for the late post, but I've been playing with my new Whipper Snapper stamp. Isn't he cute???? I made a whole bunch of cards with him last night, but I'm only going to post one right now. This one I did with Watercolor Crayons and it turned out... all right. Not great, but nice enough to use as a card. :) My other ones I love! I'm going to enter them in the winter contest over at Whipper Snapper, so I'll maybe post them later. I'd love to get some more of these images. They're so much fun!!!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute. But then I am partial to penguins. I noticed your hit counter is over 300. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the penguin, and recognized him as a Whipper-Snapper style right away! Hope you win!
P.S. You're tagged. :-) See my blog for tag details if you want to play.)

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable! I love the penguin! Good luck in the contest!!