Saturday, October 20, 2007

Treats & Counters

I finally added a counter!! :) It's starting at 00000, so it looks like no one ever comes here, but I just learned how to add it! We'll see if I did it right or if it disappears...

Here's my little treat slider for the technique challenge at SplitCoast. I combined it with Angel's Day 7 sketch. They are so easy to make! Especially after this tutorial. Try One!

Images: TAC
Cardstock * Ink: Positively Pink, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Fancy Pants DP
SU Markers

3 comments:

Angel said...

Great idea to use the sketch for your treat container!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute...I love the idea! That little poodle is adorable!

mitchells2000 said...

Hey, just wanted you to know that I got my blog candy the other day (Thurs. I think)! I was so excited, and Chris was so confused when I tried to explain! :-) Thank you so much... I look forward to playing a little! (Things have been a little crazy here the past 2 days, so no time to play!)