Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thinking of You


I pulled out my flowers today... something that I could do quickly and easily, with no coloring required. I just *have* to work on the cross-stitched stocking that I'm making for my daughter for Christmas, so I'm posting early and maybe - just maybe - that will give me the extra time I need this afternoon. I'll let you know...

The colors in this card are one of my absolute favorite combos. More Mustard, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, and Old Olive. If you haven't tried it, you should!! They're so rich and pretty and fall-ish. I also love my paisley background. I'm not really a paisley type of person... hmmm, I guess I do have a Vera Bradley bag... so maybe that makes me an "elegant paisley" person. :) Whatever!

The one background stamp that I would love to have is an old one called Hand-Stitched. If you are reading this and happen to have one in your stash of lonesome stamps, let me know! :)

I've just finished my blog surfing for this morning and came across this plea for cards for a sweet set of twins with cancer. There's even blog candy attached! Please, please, please visit Andrea's site and help all you can. I'll be mailing this card out to her today...

Cards for a Cause



See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

ALways like your cards! I actually posted some cards I did recently on my blog.

Carrie said...

I don't usually hoard them - I make a list at the beginning of the month of the cards I need to make and I make them and send them and do it again the next month. I wish I had more time to do it or a place set up so I could just make one a day here and there.

Andrea said...

Tricia,

Thanks so much for helping me in my RAK request! The card is beautiful!!

Andrea (craftyengineering)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is very beautiful! I love the colors you used!!