Thursday, October 18, 2007

Style Potpourri



Beware! Today's post is long!! :) Here are a few more cards for Angel's Birthday Countdown. This is the sketch for day 10. And I must admit that I woke up last night with this idea in my head. I love my new Baroque double-sided designer paper. And my Simple Delights stamp set is so fun! But... the thing I cannot believe that I waited so long to get was the mat pack. The paper piercing template is SO worth it!!!!!!


This card is "manly" cuz Angel's husband drew up the sketch. I decided to make this one open in the middle. (See the picture below) Cut your base cardstock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", then cut your "card" cardstock to 8" x 4". Bring the two short edges together and fold so there is a folded edge on each side. Harder to explain than to do, let me assure you! Decorate your card as desired!! :) Here's the card opened...


My last card... for right now... is for day #4. It's a little smaller notecard, sized for an envelope that I found in my drawer. The inside says... Just thought you might need a little pick me up. Cute, cute, cute. Hope you have a good day!


3 comments:

Angel said...

Oh, wow.... these cards are wonderful. I love them all!

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

These cards are awesome! I love the masculine card! I am always looking for ideas for "man cards!" I'm going to have to try the middle opening style!

Rose Ann said...

All of these are so wonderful!! Good for you for keeping up with Angel's challenges. I've only been able to do a couple so far. Wish I had more time in the day. ;)