Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Singing Flower

I was going to try to follow a sketch today, but it just didn't fall together. Maybe because I really wanted to use this particular image. It's another image from the April Stamp of the Month from TAC. I colored it with markers, sponged around it with a little Bashful Blue, and used my word window punch to make a little tag with the words. The card is Bazzill paper - so there's a little texture. The little baroque-ish motif that I stamped on the side is from an older SAB set - maybe Noteworthy?? Using it today made me really think that I might enjoy some of the baroque sets in the catalog. I'm really considering getting the Simply Sent card kit that has that look. They're all on sale from October 4th-8th for 20% off! Plus if you order one from me during that time, you'll get free shipping as well!! :) What a deal!! I love the ones that have ink spots of the in colors. I really, really love my ink spots!!

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

That singing flower is adorable...and so is your card! Love it!

Risa said...

SO sweet! You are so talented Tricia! I need to come to your blog more often! Lovely coloring and a great layout.