Monday, October 08, 2007

Rain, Rain...

It rained today. Just a shower or two, but it was pretty and smelled good. I looked for a rainbow, but I didn't see one. So... in honor of the rain, this card is for CPS challenge #34. I have a stamp that says "Sorry to hear you're under the weather" that I'll put inside.

I used an old piece of Positively Pink, some Certainly Celery that I stamped with Linen, and opposite sides of my piece of Fancy Pants paper. The little girl is stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and colored with SU! markers. I used the pastels to give a little color around her feet.

Fun, fun challenge! Try it out!

3 comments:

Jukie said...

Isn't she adorable! what a lovely card to make anyone 'feeling under the weather' have a smile of their face!

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card, I love the colours and the image is so sweet

Anonymous said...

Love the dimension of your little rain cloud ... very cute.