Monday, October 29, 2007

Pretty Present

You just **have** to try one of these!! I found a tote on Joann's blog that I just loved, so I followed the link to get the directions for myself. I **love** how it turned out! I didn't put on the handles, cuz I didn't have a 1 3/8" punch to punch the notches with, so I used my small oval punch... only it couldn't go into the center, and after I punched it, I realized that it was exactly where the handles were supposed to be attached. Oh well, I really like it just like it is. All supplies are from Stampin' Up!... the Simple Delights set once again, Chocolate Chip and Olive Classic Ink Spots, Baroque designer paper, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Vanilla Cardstock and Ivory Naturals, and the Word Window Punch.

I'm so excited about this set. I have two sisters who are as elegant as I am whimsical, and this will make a perfect gift for one of them for Christmas!!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tricia, this came out GREAT! Well done. I didn't do the notches on mine either, had some trouble with the punch as well... so I just pulled my band around up the top to secure the handles. What's the phrase, "necessity is the mother of invention?" Glad you had fun doing it, and I'm going to be giving LOTS of these as gifts!

Dawn Wheeler said...

ooo These look gorgeous ,love the colours you used ,Dawnx

Rose Ann said...

These are so pretty! I love the papers and stamps you used! Awesome!