Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pink Cat Mojo

I don't remember if I told you that I'd gotten some Pink Cat studio stamps in the mail the other day... but couldn't find my EZ mount to mount them. Well, yesterday I was looking for some batting for a quilt that I was layering and - lo, and behold - there was a box of stamping odds-n-ends in my quilting tote. Don't ask why.... apparently my organizational skills were challenged the day I packed that tote!!

Anyway, I love this little kitty. Her purse reminds me of the Vera Bradley bags that I adore. The saying was from a Stampin' Up Sell-a-Bration set and it just seemed to fit. AND... this should qualify for Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch. :)

The cardstock is a mixture of many things... SU Barely Banana & Vanilla, Bazzill Light Blue, DCWV Mat Pack Mustard, SU Saffron Print DP

I stamped the kitty with Basic Black and colored her with markers and watercolor pencils. The circles are cut with my Coluzzle, the scallops with my scalloped scissors. The flower behind the greeting is an older SU punch, and the brads are SU's Not Quite Navy.

Very fun card! I hope you are able to be creative today!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow Tricia, your card is gorgeous! I love the colours and textures and your colouring of the kitty and purse is great!

Allison Rankin said...

This is super cute...love the color choices!

Carrie said...

great colors. . great card!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love your coloring and color combo. Love your blog, you are one talented lady

Mrs. Nancy G said...

This is so adorable and gorgeous all at the same time! Wonderfully done.

:-)

Rose Ann said...

That is an adorable image! I love the double scallops and colors you used! Cute!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I love it Tricia. Glad you're enjoying your stamps!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable! Love the color combo and that fabulous image. Thanks for playing! :)