Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A New Look


Do you like my new look? The picture across the top is one that I took before we moved. It's one of the things that we miss most about our home up north, so I put it on my blog for when we get lonesome. Sigh! The other new picture is of me and my wonderful husband of 20 years. Isn't he handsome!! :)

Ok, ok... cards and projects! The first card is for Angel's Birthday Sketch #16. I had to switch it up just a little, cuz I messed up when I pulled a layer off... it pulled a bunch of the cardstock off behind it. Oh well, necessity is the mother of invention, they say!!


My second project was SO fun! The idea for the card box comes from Joanne's blog. You *have to* go there!! She has such fabulous ideas & she's a great person besides. Be sure to check out her directions for these boxes. They'll make great Christmas, teacher, birthday, ... whatever! gifts. :)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What great paper, this box came out SO cute. Well done! Thanks for visiting and thanks for linking me to your post!

Angel said...

WOW... super projects!!

My Paper World said...

Great projects! Really beautiful work!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful projects!! Love them!